The Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt (THI) invites all it-interested people to the second lecture series "Current topics of informatics", which extends over the period of the winter semester. The focus is again on the highly topical topic cyber-security.
The lectures address current issues relating to the security of artificial intelligence, security on the Internet of things, cyber-security of railway infrastructures. The speakers, all from the economic and scientific practice, are available for discussion with the audience after the lectures.
The series of events organized by Prof. Dr. Hans-Joachim Hof, professor of IT security at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and informatics of Thi and head of the Ingolstadt research group for applied IT security as well as the German subsidiary of the world's largest specialist society for Informatics (German Chapter of the ACM).
- 11.10.2017, 17:00, Raum G011: "Challenges of cyber-security in German railway infrastructures" (Christian Schlehuber, team leader CyberSecurity OT, DB Netz AG). Following the event: Foundation of the ACM/Gesellschaft for Informatics regional group Ingolstadt.
- 18.10.2017, 17:00, Raum G011: "Protection of data integrity on state of the art microcontrollers according to AK EGas and ISO 26262" (André Gabriel, senior technical expert, Continental Automotive GmbH)
- 25.10.2017, 17:00, Raum G117: "Safety and security in times of Artificial intelligence" (Arvid Rosinski, Audi AG)
- 08.11.2017, 17:00, Raum G011: "Computational linguistics, Status and Outlook" (Prof. Dr. Dericher, chair of computational linguistics, LMU München
- 29.11.2017, 17:00, Raum G011: "IoT Security – an architectural approach" (Maik Seewald, Senior Technical lead, Cisco Systems)
- 13.12.2017, 17:00, Raum G011: Talk about malware, viruses, worms (NN, Kaspersky Labs)
To register is requested at: Www.thi.de/go/vortragsreiheinformatik